Mar 17, 2020
Educational Resources for Learning at Home
During this time of school closures, don’t forget that the...Read More
Jan 30, 2020
A most unique video about our libraries
When the EMSB kicked off its new library transformation...Read More
Jan 24, 2020
EMSB presents newest initiatives for library transformationRead More
Mar 27, 2019
Royal West Academy triumphs at EMSB ‘Battle of the Books’Read More
The LMAC Library Learning Commons is a place for students and teachers to learn, to play, and work together. There are many resources for students, including novels, books for research, audiobooks, ebooks, digital databases, board games, a quiet zone for studying, desktop and laptop computers, and a makerspace with a 3D printer, vinyl cutter, button maker, drawing tablets, and a variety of robotics and electronics.
Search for ebooks and audiobooks
Tel: 514-483-7200 x5359
Normal Library Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
The library is closed Period 3 for the librarian's lunch hour.
The library may also be closed occasionally for Librarian Ped. Days, meetings, etc. Please check the notice on the door for any closures.
- Please leave bags, coats and purses in your locker
- During the lunch hour, computers are to be used for schoolwork or makerspace activities
- No eating - drinks are permissible, but not near the computers
- No shouting or horseplay
- Please see the librarian before using any makerspace equipment (e.g. 3D Printer, etc)
- Check out and return books at the circulation desk
- Students are allowed to borrow up to 6 books at a time for a 3 week period.
- There are no late fines, but books must be returned immediately if recalled by the librarian for another student
- You will be charged for the replacement cost for any lost or damaged book(s).